Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Meet up

As I mentioned to in my earlier post that I have been busy with other stuff and am unable to update this blog on a regular basis. I'm still trading futures intraday from the long side only and it has been going good.

Although I was expecting the market to correct 6-8%, this market has been showing some serious strength. Just a few % move down brings lots of buyers. We will probably see 1200 before any serious correction.

Just wanted to know if anyone here trades intraday? I'm assuming most of the people are swing traders. I have been thinking about meeting with some of you at ANA or something like that. Would you guys be interested? We can grab few beers and talk about markets?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aa sounds like a great idea. Where is ANA to be held this year?

Nepali Trader said...

I'm not sure where the ANA is but I can be there if there are enough people interested.